Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: New manga title suggestions! T__T

  1. #31
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sssiiigggghhhhh.... ?_?

    Being the ever so impatient person that I am, I placed the order for the 3 Alichino volumes Saturday night (Good thing no one else is scanlating it [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] ) Then today (Monday) I received an e-mail saying this: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dear Carole,

    Thank you very much for your order. We do not have the books in stock right now, but we will get them for you from Japan and send them out to you as soon as they arrive. It should be about 3-4 weeks. (Sometimes the books are out of stock at the publisher and it takes longer than this.) We will notify you by email when the books arrive and are ready to go out. We will not charge your credit card until the books are shipped.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    ?_? Needless to say I'm a bit miffed (After all...they advertised the books as 'In Stock'). Instead of what I originally said, 1-2 weeks...it's now been flopped to 3-4 weeks...If I knew they were gunna have to special order the darn things, I would of told them to fetch me the fourth one as well! I'm so sorry guys...the manga is still coming but it's going to take longer T_T

    Risu-chan: I was thinking the same thing XD But I know TennoYukie doesn't allow her translations to be used for scanlations. The curiouser.nu site has the first three volumes translated, and I was just about to e-mail the translator (Jenn) for permission, when I got the e-mail from Sasuga about the delay.

    Once again...sorry about the Alichino delay...I feel so bad...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Seiika Reichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow ^^;;

    Though it's a lot of trouble I am glad that most people are for Alichino translations. I thought I was the only one who'd heard of it except for a few people online ^.^;;

    Carol Anne: Isn't that always the way? Make you pay more and cause more trouble?

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh that's okay! I'm just glad that I'll be getting any scans at all! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'll keep looking, and if I find it before you get charged, I'll let you know! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Ooh, and I'll ask if I can use the translations as well. Usually translators don't like that, and tend to ignore such emails, but I'll give it a shot anyways! ^^

    - Crisis

  4. #34
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seiika Reichi: Let's see if I ever buy from Sasuga again XD But at least they're not going to charge me for having to ship them from Japan.

    Crisis: Thanks!! But even if you did find them I'd still keep my order for Alichino...It's because I'm greedy and want to see all the art at once...and want to own lots of manga [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member akemi010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait, so is alichino the new project, I mean as soon as someone can scan the book right? I think there are alot of people translating the book, but I have never found any scanlation for it... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! Sasuga has informed me that the books have arrived from Japan and they will be shipped to me on Monday! Hopefully it wont take too long for them to ship from Massachusetts to South Carolina.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member KTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think these titles look interesting:


    Yabai Kimochi
    by HONAMI, Yukine (art) & Maki KAZUMI (story).
    --I've read a different work by Honami Yukine. It was really cool. Her art is really spiffy, as well

    Bishounen no Koi
    by KIDO, Sakura (art) & Naho MIZUTA (story).
    --I've heard good things about it

    "Kagami no Reason" series:
    Itoshi Itoshi to Iu Kokoro
    by TAKEMIYA, Lala
    --looks pretty neat^^

    Aitsu to Ore
    by TOHJOH, Asami
    --pretty highly reccomended


    that was my two cents^^;

  8. #38
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally! The Alichino books arrived today! They're so beautiful! Now the Alichino project can get started. ^____^

  9. #39
    Inactive Member david a go go go's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read the first chapter of Alchino in francais, the art is gorgeous(of course). I wish my french was better though....I am sure I misread atleast some of the plot. x_x

  10. #40
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a little too late...
    Alichino is being done by Mangaproject, its out today, or so i've been informed...
    would u guys still continue with this or would u move onto something new?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •